What is 80/20 marketing?
In short it is about finding your best prospects. Those 20% of prospects that can bring 80% of sales. Needless to say this is what every business would like to have but it requires a strategy and process to make it happen. Great salespersons already know the many benefits of 80/20 rule and where they need to focus efforts. But too often many salespersons end up spending too much time on activities and prospects that don’t pan out.
Score yourself on 80/20 marketing by answering the following 5 questions
1) Do you know the attributes of top 20% of your customers?
2) Do you know how to find your top 20% of opportunities?
3) Is your current leads database graded to show high value prospects?
4) Is your targeted marketing programs producing results?
5) Are you satisfied with your investment in resources to find the top 20%?
For each question choose one of the 4 numbers (4, 3, 2, 1) below and then add.
3: Somewhat agree
1: Strongly disagree
Total the numbers
Sum up your answers and use the list below to evaluate your 80/20 marketing proficiency.
If your score is 20 then Congratulations, you are a rock star
If your score is between 15 and 20 then you are on the right track and can improve
If your score is anything less than 15 then you are losing opportunities, the sooner you implement 80/20 marketing the sooner you’ll multiply your sales.
You can Satoba at:
Satoba Technology Marketing Inc.
Irvine, Ca, 92620
Latest posts by Nick Rakhshani (see all)
- How to make 1$ Million in 12 Months - April 12, 2017
- 5 Fatal Email Prospecting Mistakes You Want to Avoid - March 12, 2017
- Entrepreneurship is not just about big ideas - October 15, 2016